2632Re: [hr100] Re: Hardrock by the numbers

  • Olga Varlamova
    Jul 2 3:10 PM
      I am all for making rules stricter. How about dropping Leadville, and adding
      that you have to "serve" the course in capacity of pacer, trail worker, race
      volunteer, marking, sweeping, and so on? Kind of Badwater pathway. Also, not
      "finished HR in the last 5 years", but limit to 2 years on that, and then
      run another qualifier?

      Olga, who is so far down the list it's not even funny, but here, enjoying
      this most beautiful playground.