      From: Scott Brockmeier <sbrockmeier@...>
      Subject: [hr100] Virginius course marking
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

      I joined the party marking the course from Governor's Basin up to Virginius pass. There was a LOT of snow. I can see now why some people are talking of bringing an ice axe on race day. Snow conditions when we went up were quite good. I hate to think about what it will be like at 5am on Saturday morning.

      If this is your first HRH and you haven't been out to see the current course conditions, take this run seriously! I took some pictures and posted them on Picasa: http://tinyurl.com/3rebypw

      Cheers, and be safe!

      Scott