2627Re: Hardrock by the numbers

  • kaitainen
    Jul 1, 2011
      For what it's worth, I have *always* advocated for dropping both Western States and Leadville as qualifiers. They're mountainous, sure, but SOOOO different from HR.

      Also for what it's worth, I DNFed twice at Leadville and never finished, but finished HR twice. :-) Ok, I also DNFed twice at Hardrock, but still... different skill sets.

      Andrea (HRH Board member)