2588Course change for 2011 Hardrock

    Jun 22, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We hope your training is coming along and you're getting ready to join
      in Silverton. Hardrock has been forced to change a part of the course for this
      years run. This change was driven by some land use issues that are out of our
      The course change involves leaving Telluride. After the you leave the
      aid station you will not run up Bear Creek as we have done in years past. This
      year we will be running up the road to Bridal Veil Falls, through Bridal Veil
      Basin and then joining our historical course on the top of Oscar's Pass. We
      will go over the specifics at both the long course briefing and the runners
      briefing on Thursday.
      With this change comes a couple stipulations. Crews will still be
      allowed to crew from the Telluride aid station but WILL NOT be allowed to crew
      you from the parking lot at the bottom of the Bridal Veil Falls road or
      anywhere along the road leading up to the falls. Also, no vehicles may go
      further than the parking lot at the bottom of the road leading up to the
      Again, we'll go over the specifics run week. See you then.