      From: hr100@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hr100@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gregory S Hine
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:54 PM
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hr100] 2011 Wait List Movement

      Since Ilse and I won't be attending the HRH... We'll be out-of-town again on
      an extended travel trailer trip again this year... I haven't been "reading
      the mail" much about the HRH. But I am interested in how the snow level
      looks. If you wouldn't mind, please send me your most recent snow-tel
      analysis again. Thanks!

      ... Greg

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      From: thorncha@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:12:04 -0700
      Subject: [hr100] 2011 Wait List Movement

      I've received several emails from folks who have noticed that the wait

      list is moving relatively fast this year. I don't have any idea if

      this will continue. However, I built a graph, posted to the Hardrock

      web site ( http://hardrock100.com/20Plots.pdf ) that shows the history

      of wait list success. As I said, I don't know that this year bring

      but, you can see what has happened.

      I hope to see everyone in Silverton in just a few weeks.

      Groups Links