      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      From: thorncha@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:12:04 -0700
      Subject: [hr100] 2011 Wait List Movement

      Hardrockers,

      I've received several emails from folks who have noticed that the wait

      list is moving relatively fast this year. I don't have any idea if

      this will continue. However, I built a graph, posted to the Hardrock

      web site ( http://hardrock100.com/20Plots.pdf ) that shows the history

      of wait list success. As I said, I don't know that this year bring

      but, you can see what has happened.

      I hope to see everyone in Silverton in just a few weeks.

      Charlie