      From: Twiggsc@... <Twiggsc@...>
      Subject: Re: [hr100] Length of Hardrock Wait List and how many might get in from it
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

      Blake,

      The entire population of the US is already waiting to do Hardrock; they just don't realize it yet.

      My favorite line about HR100 comes from you: (paraphrased) How could this not be normal - all my friends are doing it!

      I really look forward to seeing all my friends again in Silverton!

      Chris

      Forced to run on the beach because the only mountains in Florida are at Disney (Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain)