2449Re: [hr100] News on next weeks lottery drawing

  • Jon MacManus
    Jan 31, 2011
      Garett,

      I did attach but for some reason it doesn't show up on hr100@.... I
      was supposed to send it to Dale but made a big mistake. I apologize for
      doing it and if it doesn't get selected for the finishers print, I will feel
      more foolish than I already do. But even if it doesn't get selected I think
      I can arrange for you to see it and I think you will like it.

      Jon