2442News on next weeks lottery drawing

    Jan 30, 2011
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We are blown away by the number of you interested in running this years
      Hardrock, it certainly will be an interesting lottery selection!!! The lottery
      will start around 10 a.m. local time. You can follow the results on Twitter;
      we will also post them as quickly as we can on our website Sunday afternoon.
      I'd also like to remind everyone that if you have a picture or photo
      you would like considered for the 2011 Hardrock "official" print, please make
      sure we have a copy of it or a link to it by next Sunday. We will be making
      that decision as well.
      Happy Trails,
      Dale
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic