243lodging in Silverton

  • carolyn erdman
    Mar 2, 2001
      Basically just about eveyone is full so this was great news to hear yesterday.
      Claudia Moe whom some of you know is turning her house into a weekely rental.
      I think she is offering if for 1000.00 a week full service sleeps 8 with no
      problem quiet part of the neighborhood as well.
      I you are interested feel free to give her a call at 970-387-5391
      Here address is 1510 Snowden one block north of Charlie's and one block
      west from there. It is a beautiful new place.

      We also have a massage therapist in town. She is great and will be offering
      a discount to Hardrock Runners. I hope to have her info to put in the pack
      for "ya all"

      HAve a great weekend Hope that your training is going great.
      Carolyn
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic