242Hardrock book

  • robert boeder
    Mar 1, 2001
      With a little more than four months left before race weekend I thought I'd
      take the opportunity to offer my book, Hardrock Fever. Running 100 Miles in
      Colorado's San Juan Mountains, to anyone who hasn't read it. The book is a
      narrative of my experience at the 1999 race which was run in the same
      direction as this year's event. It's 180 pages long and includes an
      elevation profile, all-time finishers list and a dozen photos (not all of
      me). Cost of the book is $12.95 plus $1.50 shipping and handling for a
      total of $14.45. You can order directly from me -- make your check out to
      Bob Boeder and mail it to 2013 Mango Circle, Fayetteville, NC, 28304; or you
      can order it on the internet at www.oldmp.com/hardrock100/. See you all in
      Silverton. Bob
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic