2346Re: [hr100] Registration and Lottery Odds

  • Deb's Gmail
    Oct 21, 2010
      Hi Dave...

      It's a lottery.. so there is always a chance. Numbers up to about 20 on
      the wait list typically have a pretty good chance of
      getting in, though it might be at the last minute ( I could tell you a
      story about THAT!), so you would want to actually be in town
      ready to go just in case.

      As far as registration, entries are collected until the Board meets in
      January, when the lottery takes place, so there is no rush to get it in
      on the first day. As long as they get your entry
      by the specified date before the Board meeting, then that's all that
      matters.
      good luck,
      Deb