2345Re: [hr100] Registration and Lottery Odds

  • David Clark
    Oct 21, 2010
      Clarification:

      I know on the website is says "late October or early November" for registration

      I was looking for a bit of "inside" info... ; )

      And really would like to hear from people on historical chances of getting in.
      Do many people on wait list get in?

      If so, is it common? Is it like Badwater, where it's almost hopeless?

      David Clark
      Max Muscle Sports Nutrition
      Longmont
      (C) 720-275-2197