227Re: NOLAN - HARDROCK

    Nov 23, 2000
      (X-posted to the Hardrock mailing list).

      I also think it would be more convenient to do Nolan's
      14 2-3 weeks after Hardrock (assuming I'm in. I sent
      in my entry Nov. 2). With 5 weeks between races, I'd
      have to return to Florida and then re-acclimate to the
      altitude like I did last year.

      Anyone else planning on doing Nolan's 14 next year?
      (See my report at
      http://mmahoney.teejay.net/nolans/history.html )

      --- Hans-Dieter Weisshaar <HD.WEISSHAAR@...>

      =====