2264It's parade time!

  • Steve Pero
    Jul 2, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers....

      Dale won't be in town for the 4th this year, so he asked me to coordinate
      the Hardrock Precision Marching Team....so I'd like to see a good showing
      and wear as much red, white and blue as possible.
      Here's the plan...meet in front of the Wyman Hotel at 9:30 on Sunday
      morning, we'll get the banner and flags from Roger and show this town what
      we Hardrockers are all about!

      Hope we can get all 140+ of you to take a short walk though town with
      us....and if it's hot, we'll get cooled down during the fireman water battle
      afterwards! ;-)

      See you Sunday, I hope!