226hardrock Hundred

  • dale garland
    Nov 9, 2000
      Before the rumors start, I'd like to let everyone know the status of
      the 2001 Hardrock.
      Mr. Mahoney is right, we have reached our entry limit as set by the
      Bureau of Land Management and the Hardrock Run committee. If you are
      still interested in applying and haven't done so, we are still accepting
      entries for the waiting list.
      Due to the number of entries received in such a short period of time,
      we are hoping to notify everyone within a week or so, (possibly before
      we know if it's Gore or Bush)! So please, be patient and we'll get the
      entries processed and everybody notified as quickly as possible.

      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH