2177Re: Wasatch Trail

  • rgmackie
    Apr 3, 2010
      Hey Carolyn,

      That's amazing you're running to the top of Kendall, in running shoes, this time of the year! You got me thinking I should try a winter Hardrock. But who am I kidding, I can't even keep from getting lost on the course in the summer.

      My family and I are temporarily in Telluride while we're waiting to close on a home back in Dallas. Not much running for me lately, though. I did my ankles in at the Iditarod Trail 350 last month. Walking up a flight of stairs is a major accomplishment.

      If the Wasatch Trail doesn't work out, there's always the La Junta Basin Trail. But I'm sure everybody would like more elevation at Hardrock, so make it the nearby Seven Summits Ridge Trail. There's got to be something to slow up these fast guys I've seen on the entry list!

      --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, "Carolyn Erdman" <cerdman@...> wrote:
      > So what mountain are you running up and down these days???
      > A couple of times this winter when I got to the top of Kendall in
      > myrunning shoes I wondered where is Glenn running?
      > Carolyn Erdman
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic