21292010 Hardrock

    Feb 7, 2010
      Hi Everybody,
      The accepted runners and ordered wait list for the 2010 Hardrock is
      posted on run100s.com/HR. Congratulations to everybody who was accepted; we
      look forward to seeing many of you in Silverton this summer! If you are on the
      wait list, history tells us that numbers wait list numbers above 100 usually
      don't move up enough to get into the run. While there is no reason not to stay
      on the list, please let us know if you would like your name removed from the
      wait list.
      As the accepted runners and wait list change we will post the changes
      our site.
      Dale Garland
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic