2078Re: [hr100] Hardrock now on Facebook

  • Jason Halladay
    Oct 14, 2009
      I'd be extremely surprised if any organization or company relied solely on a
      social networking site like Facebook for information distribution. I see it
      as simply another way to keep us runners informed of happenings. I'm a
      Hardrock 100 fan on Facebook now but will certainly keep checking
      http://www.run100s.com/HR/ for the official lottery and run info! :-)
      It's cool to see a number of races and organizations utilizing Facebook and
      other services as an additional channel to disseminate information.

      Jason

      http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay