2065Re: [hr100] "Born To Run" A good read

  • Jamil Coury
    Sep 11, 2009
      Vibram is coming out with a "trail running" version called the KSO Trek
      featuring a thicker mid sole and a more aggressive tread. Ted McDonald wore
      a pair at Leadville and finished in 25+ hours this year, so I guess there is
      hope for a FiveFinger+Hardrock finish.

      Photo: http://barefootted.com/uploaded_images/kso_trek-717365.jpg

      Caballo Blanco will be running at the Javelina Jundred this year and should
      be giving a short talk and slideshow about Copper Canyon at the pre-race
      dinner.

      Jamil