      From: "Twiggsc@..." <Twiggsc@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:43:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [hr100] "Born To Run" A good read

      I'm reading the book now, but I'll buy the first barefoot hardrocker his first beer in Silverton come July. He (or she) can enjoy it on the way to the hospital in Durango.

      Wanna run barefoot? Come down here to Florida!

      Chris

      From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

      Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:22:34
      To: <hr100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hr100] "Born To Run" A good read

      Hi Hardrockers,
      I just finished reading Christopher McDougall's "Born to Run". It's an
      excellent book about the world of ultrarunning, the Tarahumara Indians and why
      we shouldn't wear running shoes. Hardrock is mentioned in this book as well.
      If you are looking for some great reading about our sport check it out.
      Dale