      From Sept 5 through Sept 25, it snowed just once and that was just 2 ".

      However, that was a dry year.

      Cheers!
      Rock.

      ________________________________
      From: james varner <jvarner1313@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:36:54 AM
      Subject: [hr100] hardrock course weather in september

      hi everyone
      a friend of mine is considering taking my suggestion of hiking the whole hardrock course with his dad after they run the imogene pass race. they're wondering what the weather could be like in mid/late september, specifically about snow. i didn't think it would be a big deal but i thought i should ask the experts.
      thanks and i hope to see everyone next year in silverton (if not sooner!)james

      Rainshadow Running

      www.rainshadow- running.blogspot .com