      From: hr100@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hr100@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Megan Baker
      Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 8:51 AM
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hr100] aid station drinks

      Cunningham had margs as well, to go along with our Margaritaville
      theme. Not too many hardrockers were interested in margs at mile 92.
      Hmm, wonder why??? The aid station volunteers thought they were pretty
      good though. :)
      I am taking requests for what you want to see at Cunningham (1st aid
      station) this year. Please let me know.
      Also, if anyone is looking for a pacer, I am looking to pace someone 30
      or 40 miles.
      Looking forward to another amazing weekend!
      Best,
      Megan Baker, RD
      Golden Gate Dirty Thirty
      Cunningham Aid Station Coordinator

      P.S. It's not too late to sign up for the Golden Gate Dirty Thirty.
      Great training run for Hard Rock. 12,000 ft. of climbing in 31 mile
      miles! Satruday June 6th. www.goldengatedirtythirty.org

      Erik Moortgat wrote:

      > THAT'S what I'm talking about!!
      >
      > Moogy