1863RE: [hr100] understand your pain James

  • David Goldberg
    Feb 2, 2009
      Understand your pain James--one finish plus handies and several no picks = on the wait list (1 for 6 now)

      if you are interested in a tough race you are sure to get in I am riding the Colorado trail race (mountain bike) starting 8/2 in Denver--it is free, no limit and you just show up to ride 530 miles unassisted (no lottery, t shirt, aid station etc, either). If not see you at the Handies work day.

      david #56 goldberg

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.comFrom: jvarner1313@...: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:36:44 -0800Subject: [hr100] lottery!!!

      congrats to everyone who got in! i however seem to have the worst hardrock lottery luck ever! 0 for 5. this year i'm lower on the waitlist than the last two years! i'm tempted to pull my out name right now...james #40 varnerRainshadow Runningwww.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com