1772RE: [hr100] FW: Photo of Kyle for UltraRunning ASAP

  • brock gavery
    Aug 1, 2008
      Hello Fellow Hard Rockers. My friend Sam is trying to beat the Co trail speed record. I was just out there running with him the first 3 days. The crew is in silverton, there jeep broke down. Sam is doing well, but there is concern for him tackling the remaining long segments by himself at night. He needs someone to hike with him tonight from Molas Pass to Hotel Draw Road and/or the crew is wondering about access to the areas in between with a rental SUV that remains in their convoy. If anyone can offer any help it would be very appreciated.

      brock

      206-953-0544