1747Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags

  • chris@chrisgerber.com
    Jul 15, 2008
      To piggyback on this. I apparently lost my nice brand new XL gray
      Hardrock pullover at some point this weekend... probably in my stupor
      of running the Chapman aid station then pacing a runner from Ouray to
      Grouse. :)

      If somebody found it, or it's in lost and found, let me know... I'll
      gladly pay the postage to get it back (or I can pick it up in August
      during another trip back down there).

      Thanks!!
      - Chris (Chapman a/s captain)