1746RE: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags

  • Andrea
    Jul 15, 2008
      I'm still amazed that Charlie does this every year - what a fabulous
      effort and how different from other races...

      Hardrock is awesome - that's why I am so closely involved with it! :-)

      Andrea
      andrea@...
      http://dukecityfood.com
      "Whoever's approval you seek, imprisons you. Choose your jailer with
      care and deliberation."
      --Jamal Rahim

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic