1743RE: [hr100] FW: Photo of Kyle for UltraRunning ASAP

  • The Troubadour
    Jul 14, 2008
      So, like, does this mean... our long-awaited July issue isn't even on the
      press yet?

      I've yet to receive my copy; anyone else? Nobody else? Am I, again, the
      non-spry who's still out in the cold?

      Meanwhile, the April issue of UR has Kyle front-and-center in full color
      right on the cover! ...wearing those carnsarned "sleeves"!

      Whatever happened to "deadlines"?

      Nevertheless, congratulations big time to Kyle and Diana and EVERYBODY!

      I remain, in total AWE of all Hardrockers, past and present, front and
      center, finishers and non, record-breakers and up-chuckers, flyers and
      trudgers, participants and volunteers, those in charge and those who charge,
      and even some of us who charged too much (on our credit cards ;-),

      Rich Limacher
      (who sez, like Ahhnold,
      "OWL BEE BACH")

      _____