      From: "Bs8tr@..." <Bs8tr@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:04:34 AM
      Subject: [hr100] Hello Everyone

      Dear People,

      Hello, my name is Ben Griffin and I would like to volunteer or pace someone during the Hardrock 100.? I am a wilderness first responder, I run a stupid amount and I have extensive experierience as a climber in the backcountry. ? I live in Durango, so I am just a little farther down the hill.? In previous years, I volunteered and paced people through the Leadville 100.? I acclimatize very well to high altitude and would be extremely excited to be some how involved with this race.??If anyone?wants a really?positive, happy, and energetic person on their team they should e-mail me.? I am kinda trying to sell myself here .? Anyways,?you all have probably been training hard and good luck in the hardest 100 mile race?in?country.

      Ben Griffin
      bs8tr@...
      719-293-0821? ??