17122008 Update

    Jun 30, 2008
      Greeting Hardrockers

      Now that there are people starting to gather in Silverton it doesn't seem
      to make sense to send it via snail mail so this is the update you would have
      normally gotten a couple of weeks ago.
      Trail marking started Saturday and there is actually some places where
      we expected large amounts of snow that are actually rather dry.
      Plans are progressing and we look forward to seeing many of you in
      silverton soon!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run