1656Re: [hr100] Show changes in Silverton - from Charlie

  • Andy Hewat
    Jun 15, 2008
      OK now you guys are seriously freaking me out! Can't wait.
      I'm flying over this Saturday and due to crossing the date line I will arrive on Saturday despite 24 hours of transit. So I am packing all my summer and winter gear. Look forward to setting up the Aussie Embassy in Silverton.
      Charlie I am keen for marking and trail work.
      Andy.