1629Re: [hr100] Logistics advice anyone

  • carolyn erdman
    Jun 3, 2008
      From: Andy Hewat
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:57 AM
      Subject: [hr100] Logistics advice anyone

      I'm after some local knowledge. I'm flying into and
      out of Durango, arriving in the evening. I can pick up
      a rental from the airport but what I can't find out is
      will the rental counters be open when I get there
      (7pm). Is anyone familiar with La Plata and the
      likelihood of anything being open. I plan to stay the
      night in Durango but would save a lot of hassle if I
      can get a car when I arrive rather than have to get
      back out to the airport the next day. I know this is a
      little obscure but I have hit a brick wall.
      Thanks, Andy

      www.yahoo7.com.au/mail

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3155 (20080603) __________

      http://www.eset.com