1559Re: [hr100] The state of the 2008 Run

  • Craig Slagel
    May 8, 2008
      I'll keep doing my sun dance the trouble is it only seems to be
      affecting California.

      Is the snow more of an issue with runner support and aid Station
      access or is much of the course not runnable. I have a room booked in
      silverton starting June 15 and was hoping to get on the course for
      training. Any thought on having an alternate snow course

      - Craig

      On May 8, 2008, at 10:00 AM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>