15192008 MTN RNR Trail Schedule

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Mar 3, 2008
      I've emailed the 2008 MTN RNR Trail Series schedule to my mailing
      list. This year there are 18 runs scheduled. These runs are planned
      for places from El Paso, across New Mexico, to Crested Butte and
      Telluride. As usual, there are no entry fees, no awards, no world
      records, no t-shirts, and almost no aid - you're pretty much on your
      own with like minded runners enjoying the outdoors and wildlife.
      These runs provide a chance to run unorganized and unsupervised on
      some of the most beautiful trails in the West.

      If you want a copy of the schedule, contact me off line. It you
      think you should have gotten one already, check your spam file or
      contact me off line.

      I'll see you out on the trails, assuming the snow melts.

      Charlie Thorn