1463Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags & Lost and Found

  • brock gavery
    Jul 23, 2007
      Charlie:

      First, I appreciate any attempts at race organizers
      to return drop bags. Second - i did not come home with
      one drop bag that had my friend darell jenson's and my
      green hardrock race shirts stuffed inside. If its
      there - great. If not, is there any way i can order 2
      more shirts at whatever cost? One lagre one x large?
      If so - let me know who I contact to take care of
      this.

      thanks.

      brock gavery
      1707 nw 63rd street
      seattle, wa 98107

      --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:

      > On Sunday afternoon, I inherited the drop bags that
      > had not been
      > picked up from the Silverton High School. I also
      > got the Lost and
      > Found boxes.
      >
      > In the next few days, I will sort through the drop
      > bags and mail them
      > to owners that I can identify. I will not mail
      > food, drinks,
      > batteries, and like items.
      >
      > Let me know - OFF LINE - if you lost an item that I
      > might have in the
      > lost and found and I'll send it to you.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Charlie Thorn