1440Re: Liz Walker-trail work

  • liz walker
    Jun 28, 2007
      Dear John,

      Please sign me up for the 7-5 trail work day at Bear Creek, I remember some of those BIG wash outs last year, and really enjoyed seeing the trail repaired, plus getting to run over it!

      Thank you, so very much for your consideration,

      Liz Walker

      johncappis <cappis@...> wrote:
      I have finally made contact with the Ouray Trail Group and they are
      interested in a work party on 7/5. It will be on the very troublesome
      section of the Bear Creek trail.

      In addition, I plan to have a group work on Wasatch Basin above
      Telluride on 7/3/. Those who both areas can receive an drawing ticket
      for 2008. This is in addition to the Handies work and ticket of 7/7
      and 7/8. Yes, you can earn two extra tickets for 2008. Please let me
      know if you are interested in 73 and/or 7/5.