1394Re: [hr100] race food

  • Deb Pero
    Mar 21, 2007
      Okay, Matt, leave the nice man alone.... :-)

      what you have to understand, Markus, is that Matt is a minimalist.. most of
      us prefer to carry a bit more with us.
      Next thing you'll know, he;ll have you running without socks, carrying a
      $1.98 maglite as your only light, and taking only one bottle to fill in
      streams!!!
      The aid station food is good, and they'll have alot of choices for you...
      soup, sandwiches, smoked brisket, mac/cheese, etc. etc. But you might still
      want to supplement between aid stations. Whatever you use in training will
      work here too.

      I'm in Silverton right now, and it's snowing up a storm (no pun intended).
      Went out on the "beaver pond" trail towards Arrastra this morning, and it's
      just lovely..the beaver ponds are frozen, and the trees are sporting a new
      layer of white. Tucker the dog is loving being out here, and has adapted
      well to his role as official lobby dog of the Wyman HOtel....