1388Re: [hr100] River crossings

  • Deb Pero
    Mar 21, 2007
      oh, darn, I was going to tell him we all don wetsuits before the river
      crossings...

      I do remember crossing the Uncompaghre one year, it was just shortly after
      dark, and the water was chest deep on me.... I had my flashlight in my teeth
      to keep it dry, and hanging on to the rope for dear life.
      Very "refreshing". And I had just put on dry socks and shoes. (silly me).