      From: markus4345 <mark.a.mueller@...>
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:08:31 PM
      Subject: [hr100] River crossings

      Hello everybody,

      yesterday I started to include rivercrossings into by running training.
      After a few steps I was in waist deep water. In, what I thought, shallow river.

      How deep are the rivers we have to cross at Hardrock?
      And are there ropes across like in Leadville?
      Do the runners pack all there stuff in zip lock bags?
      ( At least I had useless dripping wet gloves and a hat :-)

      Markus

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic