1374questions about Hardrock
- Mar 6, 2007Hello,
I was very lucky to get into Hardrock. So now I have a couple of questions.
I am roadrunner with 56 ultra races and 6 multi day races. I did long distance trekking in
Europe, Nepal and Ethiopia. Since last year I life in the rockies at 7500 ft. So I am quite new
to the trail running business.
1. I know that ultra training is very individual, but do you do any special runs, like up and
down a 14er 2 times in a row ?
2. What are you doing with your course map during the run. Do you carry a map case?
3. How do you treat your feet, since there are a lot of creeks to cross?
(Special socks, serveral pair of shoes)
4. Beside Ouray and Telluride are there any easy reachable aid stations for the crews?
5. Any other suggestions, I don't even think of?
Thanks a lot
- Next post in topic >>