1348Happy Holidays

    Dec 22, 2006
      Greetings Hardrockers!

      While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
      holiday season.
      We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
      the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
      money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
      not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
      Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
      weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
      or the world!
      Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
      address on the entry form.

      Ho Ho Ho
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run