13282007 Hardrock Art

    Sep 10, 2006
      The San Juans have received their first dusting of snow and the trees
      are changing into beautiful fall colors, sounds artistic doesn't it???
      We would like all you artistic types to submit your interpretations of
      our run for consideration as the 2007 finishers and promotional print. Your
      artwork can be a photograph or drawing and should contain some reference to
      the Hardrock Hundred course. The Hardrock Hundred will pay for all the costs
      associated with reproducing your artwork for our event.
      If you are interested in submitting a piece of work, please send it to
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO 81433. The deadline for
      submitting art is Jan. 27, 2007.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run