1302Re: [hr100] Room available at Avon

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Jul 5, 2006
      Actually, the Avon is wanting to kiss and make up after changing rates on people in the midst of it all, so if anyone still needs a room, you might call them to see what they offer. That is the Mountain Studies Institute @ 970-387-5161.
      And Folks, it is raining right now for the second time today! We wont need to cancel due to fire danger!

      Klondike4@... wrote:
      Due to the cumulative effects of aging/running/living/etc. a persistent
      case of tendonitis in my knee has forced my withdrawal from this yrs
      event. As such, I have a room reserved at the Avon from the 8th to the
      15th that is up for grabs - anyone interested email me back and I will
      call the avon. Thanks and good luck to all - Jeff Wilbur

      "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

      and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.