1291Re: [hr100] Welcome Home!

  • Steve Pero
    Jun 26, 2006
      Hi Lois....

      Deb and I have been staying at the Leadville Hostel the past few days doing
      some 14'ers with Matt, 7 in the past week and a half. Yale tomorrow, then we
      head to Silverton! We'll be camping and don't know where yet....I'm thinking
      the 4th of July crowd will fill Mineral, so we may head to Arrastra...any
      suggestions?

      We'll be doing Sneffels on Wednesday if anyone wants to join us....

      See you all soon!
      Steve, Deb and Tucker