      everything that I would list on my DON'T WANT list:

      From: "Naeem Ravat" <I mean no disrespect; after all, doesn't this man run
      entire city marathons--just loaded with little rocks, broken glass, and,
      ugh, pavement--and doesn't he do it barefoot? He therefore deserves, and
      has, my utmost respect. Hey, I'm only yakkin' 'bout food here! ;>
      Date: Monday, June 12, 2006 4:56 PM

      good eats: Naan N Currie on Telegraph
      so good, so cheap...
      recommend: chicken tikka masala, palak gosht, and plain naan... and don't
      forget the all you can drink chai.

      good eats: Julies on Bancroft
      If you're there on a magical Friday when a Sufi Master is leading the
      community in Zikr invocations, wird, ratib then you will get a plentiful and
      tasty free malay, thai, polynesian meal

      good coffe shop: Strada on Bancroft at College
      An eclectic cafe where you here people saying things like -
      "I don't like the coffee, not impressed with the tea and pastries.. but I
      LOVE STRADA! The only place near campus where I can sit on the outside patio
      with a Pomegranite Italian Soda, smoke my cancer sticks and sketch people at
      nearby tables.
      - By favorite place to be a notebook bandit.
      - Oh, and AirBears is strong here - yay for student wireless!"

      . . .

      ...And then [in a VW microbus loaded with baking soda, asbestos hazmat
      suits, and implements of fire extinguishation] I went to Miami.

      Cheers, Salaams and Namaste,

      ( O_O )

      Whoa.

      The sliced cheers, bite-size salaams, and pureed nasty little namastes I can
      handle, but please, dear Andrea,

      NO
      ===

      Currie (cheap or otherwise), chicken tikka masala, palak gosht, plain
      naan... and chai!

      NO
      ===

      Sufi Master, Zikr invocations, wird, ratib, malay (tasty, free, or
      otherwise), thai, or polynesia!

      NO
      ===

      Strada on Bancroft (at College or elsewhere), tea and pastries, Pomegranite
      Italian Soda, smoke, cancer slim jims, sketch people, notebooks, bandits,
      AirBears, or wireless!

      BUT ALMOST
      ===========

      ...any *other* near-poison on the face of the planet is OK by me.

      Eh?

      - -
      00
      >)

      With just a pinch between the teeth an' gums, and
      tongue firmly wedged up against the left inside cheek,

      Softrocks Rick

      "Here," as Larry my mentor would say, "have some salt."

      --

      "That right there is a gold vein, Rich. Now. How ya gonna get it
      own?" -Cappis

      "Running provides little happiness which is no different from lack of
      pleasure. Happiness has only to do with shacking up with somethin'
      mind-blowingly hot back at the cabin. And I AIN'T talkin' about
      food!" -Limmickur

      "Only those who risk dropping off the cliffs of the earth can possibly he
      kept hidden long enough to never have to pay their insurance claim" -Gecko,
      the GEICO pitch-lizard