      From: hr100@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hr100@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      kaitainen
      Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 3:08 PM
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hr100] Greetings Finishers of Hardrock 2006!

      Howdy all,
      I will not be running this year, but I will be feeding you all as you
      stagger/stride/march/dance/skip across the finish line as I am running
      the Silverton Aid Station in the high school gym.

      What kind of comfort, post-run food would you most like to see that
      might be lacking in the other aid stations? I am definitely
      gravitating towards the warm and goopy, like oatmeal, soup, pudding,
      mashed potatoes, etc.

      If you have other ideas, please let me know.

      Take care, and see you all soon!

      Andrea
      andrea@tenacity. <mailto:andrea%40tenacity.net> net