1269Re: [hr100] Greetings Finishers of Hardrock 2006!

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Jun 10, 2006
      Since Scott brought it up, I'll chime in to add that I don't eat meat
      either. A lot of us don't, and I appreciate how great HR100 has always been about
      providing things for us.

      Any vegetarian soup would be perfect!

      Chris

      In a message dated 6/10/2006 12:02:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      sbrockmeier@... writes:

      Hi Andrea,

      I hope not running was your choice..... I don't remember if you were
      on the wait list or not. Anyway, I hope your running is going well and
      thanks so much for all your support of the race!

      Here are some suggestions for finish line chow: Pizza ... who doesn't
      like pizza. I don't eat meat myself but I'm pretty sure even cold
      fried chicken would be popular. I think soup is a great idea. Have
      you ever heard about the famous potato soup that Anstr Davidson's wife
      makes for Massanutten? I know Anstr and might be able to get the
      recipe. I know you like to cook but I'm sure you'll have lots going on
      pre-race but it's an idea anyway.

      Grilled cheese or cheese quesadillas would also be yummy though they
      would require someone around to do the prep. Cold grilled cheese or
      quesadillas don't sound so yummy.

      I hope this helps. See you soon in Silverton.

      Scott