1268Re: [hr100] Greetings Finishers of Hardrock 2006!

  • Deb Pero
    Jun 10, 2006
      Hi Andrea,

      All of your choices sound good, especially the soup. - It would be
      luxury beyond belief to have "real" soup at the finish - other than
      the instant variety, even if it is just canned Campbells or something
      like that. Coffee, tea, cokes are good. Thanks for whatever you
      provide - it will be welcome no matter what.

      deb

      On 6/9/06, kaitainen <kaitainen@...> wrote:

      > Howdy all,
      > I will not be running this year, but I will be feeding you all as you
      > stagger/stride/march/dance/skip across the finish line as I am running
      > the Silverton Aid Station in the high school gym.
      >
      > What kind of comfort, post-run food would you most like to see that
      > might be lacking in the other aid stations? I am definitely
      > gravitating towards the warm and goopy, like oatmeal, soup, pudding,
      > mashed potatoes, etc.
      >
      > If you have other ideas, please let me know.
      >
      > Take care, and see you all soon!
      >
      > Andrea
      > andrea@...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic