1225Re: [hr100] oops!

  • Klondike4@aol.com
    Feb 5, 2006
      Sorry to not see you on the list deb - but I think your close nuff to plan on
      it! Hope all goes well w/ the move - I'm jealous!

      Thought I would see you at the backwards ring - but my inlaws 50th party is
      now that weekend (also have my parents 50the this yr - yeeeks) I'm gonna try
      and get out to cheer y'all on (i.e. laugh at you!) But if not - you have fun!

      Keep smilin - Jeff

      "Life is too important to be taken serioulsy" Oscar Wilde