1194Re: Mary Mallon...Sammy the worm

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Dec 24, 2005
      Today was what is known as a blue bird. Totally blue sky. Warm, so warm the snow on mainstreet was melting as the fire department ushered Santa in to town from where he left his real sleigh out of town where the reindeer could rest and graze. He sat in a sleigh by the big christmas tree standing in the middle of the intersection of main street and 13th Street, and gave the long line of kids candy. They sat on his lap one at a time, some scared speechless and others overtaken with greed for their hopes of new toys. Their parents stood by chatting with friends. The brass band played carols. I had dinner and spirits with friends. The Christmas lights are twinkling in the cold evening. I am thankful to be living here full time again. Merry Christmas to all!

      sam Voltaggio <cscsammy@...> wrote: I like popcorn....how is the lil theatre in Silverton?
      I don't know why Santa and his significant other don't
      have babies.
      As a lil whore I don't care and if I am afarid I have
      to stay on the porch and bark.
      No real tree here, no one actually here cept me and
      Lilly cat and Missy cat. I need to drive a lil more
      than an hour north to Lampasas, where Cathy and her
      mother of 85 years are, I'll turn back Sunday evening
      to Austin.Go snow shoeing when ya get a chance, bet
      I'd give it a try, but I can go ice skating they
      opened the other rink.Look in my eyes cause I'm the
      only mirror you'll ever need....cause Ya just keep
      getting prettier and prettier eveyday...can't wait til
      tomorrow. Merry Holiday! Sammy V.